Meet the Hoehnes
SENIOR PASTORS RALPH & JOANNE HOEHNE
The Dream Vision: To see every life radically transformed by the power and presence of God.
The Mission: To Love and Serve People to Life.
Both Pastors Ralph & Joanne teach and share out of a passion for others to discover and walk into the same victory they have found for their own lives. This commitment to search and find tangible answers for the chaos in their own lives resulted in what is internationally known today as a class and book called Victorious Living™.
It was this very passion to see people learn how to live victoriously, that God used to radically take them out of the business world to launch The Source Church in late 2007. They desired to create an environment that is safe and real for people to come to, where they won’t be judged or condemned, a place where they can learn real tools for the issues in their lives. Where people will always learn that God is The Source for every need in their life, and where they can be part of a community of people who care about them and will help equip them to reach their full potential in life.
Originally from Winnipeg, Canada, Pastors Ralph & Joanne moved to Florida in 2004 where they now reside with their four sons, 2 daughter-in-laws, and their awesome granddaughters.
Their prayer is that you realize the truth of Jeremiah 29:11
“’I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord,’Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. To give you a hope and a future.’”
Come as you are, and see where God takes you.
-Ralph & Joanne Hoehne
What We Believe
At The Source:
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our every day lives.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
- We believe the church functions through representation of all the spiritual gifts given by the Holy Spirit. We believe in divine healing through the prayer of faith, laying on of hands, and anointing with oil for all believers today. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that faith and obedience are the doors to all of God’s blessings. God desires to bless us in each and every area of our lives with abundance.
- We believe in water baptism and in the regular taking of Communion as an act of remembering what the Lord Jesus did for us on the cross.